Three College of Arts and Letters students will share their experiences doing senior thesis research abroad at a free event at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, December 1 at the Center for the Study of Languages and Cultures.
Each of the three seniors received grants from the Nanovic Institute for European Studies, and will offer their perspectives on preparing for and conducting research in Europe.
- Sarah Grothaus is a film, television, and theatre major who spent fall break doing senior thesis research in the Czech Republic.
- Ann Weber is a history and theology major. She spent a part of last summer in Austria conducting thesis research.
- Claire Brown, an anthropology major, spent portions of two consecutive summers in Ireland conducting thesis research. She began her research as a sophomore.
The event is free and open to all. Refreshments will be provided.
Learn More >
- The Senior Thesis
- Center for the Study of Languages and Cultures
- Nanovic Institute for European Studies
- Video from this event
Originally published by al.nd.edu on November 30, 2010.at